Are you inspired to help others and make a difference in families' lives? Learn more about our dynamic roles.
Sales Event Representative
- Qualify prospective clients for dinner seminars (50+ calls a day)
- Follow up with, track, manage and host prospecting and client events
- Coordinate and update events on all calendars for all advisors/speakers
- Set up and decorate dinner seminars, in-house classes and other events on a weekly basis
Quality Control Specialist
- Perform quality control surveys
- Collect client experience testimonials
- Gather referral opportunities to expand our reach in the community
- Attend educational events
Client Service Advisor
- Obtain Series 65 and 2-15 licenses (sponsored by GFG)
- Meet with existing clients for investment portfolio & retirement account reviews
- Conduct client service appointments
Public Relations Specialist
- Implement public relations strategies, messages and plans
- Manage relationships with clients, media outlets and community leaders
- Plan, execute and host networking, community and outreach events
- Coordinate and manage media interviews and opportunities
Client Service Assistant
- Prepare advisors for financial reviews and client service appointments
- Receive and resolve incoming service requests
- Update CRM and process documents
- Assist with trades, allocation changes, withdrawals, rollovers, and transfers
- Qualify potential clients over the phone
- Schedule and coordinate potential client’s first advisory appointment from events, referrals, etc.
- Maintain accurate and organized records of all prospects and their status
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure smooth appointment scheduling and handoff
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Book your introductory call and email us your resumé directly to email@example.com!
Looking for a challenge?
Don't see a job description that fits you? Have other ideas on how you can contribute? Book a meeting above to discuss your ideas!
Explore videos on a variety of topics in financial planning delivered by our experienced fiduciary advisors.
Connect with our team to keep up with market trends, financial tips and events hosted by Guerra Financial Group.