Join Guerra Financial Group for a complimentary evening of dinner and discussion about your retirement and legacy goals and investment strategies. If you are a retiree or retiring within the next 5 to 10 years, we invite you to take this opportunity to get your most pressing financial concerns addressed.
Topics to be discussed:
- How to Close Your Income Gap
- Basics of Social Security and Pension Strategies
- Complex rules regarding Variable Annuities, 401k, 403b, TSP, and FRS.
- Tax Growth vs. Tax Deferred vs Tax-Free Growth
- How do I protect assets from market volatility? Inflation?
- How can I legally eliminate taking Required Minimum Distributions at 70 1/2?
- How can I avoid losing up to 70% of my retirement fund to estate and income taxes?
- How can I potentially turn even a small assets into a huge asset for my children or grandchildren?
Due to the popularity of our dinner workshops, Guerra Financial Group reserves the right to limit admission to those we deem would most benefit from the information provided. These events are for people between 50 – 75 years old who have already started saving for retirement.